|I Deal In||New Only|
|Diameter||0.8 mm,1.2 mm|
We are a reckoned entity engaged in offering a wide range of MIG Welding Wire.
These wires are generally used for welding of structural steels, pressure vessels. Further, these wires are manufactured using high quality raw material and advanced techniques at our vendor''s end. Our provided wires are highly acknowledged among our valuable clients owing to its high tensile strength and durability. Apart from this, the offered wires are made available in various sizes as per the requirements of clients.ER 410
- Ferritic Chrome Steel Wire for Welding of Stainless Chrome Steels.
ER 308 LSI
- Ferritic Chrome Steel Wire for Welding of Stainless Chromes Steels.
ER 316 LSI
- Tig/Mig Welding Wire Chrome Nickel Steel Mig/Tig Wire with very low Carbon Content, For Welding Stainless and Cold Tough Austenitic Steels Exposed to temperatures of up to 350 C Cold Tough down to 269 C.
- Mig/Tig Welding Wire of Austenitic Chrome Nickel-Molybdenum Steel veryÂ Low Carbon Content for Welding Stainless and Cold Tough Aaustenite Steel Exposed to working temperatures up to 400 C Cold Tough down to 196 C.
- Tig/Mig Welding Wire of stabilized Austenitic Chrome - Nickel steel for Welding Stainless Austenitic Steels that are exposed to working Temperature up to 480 C non scaling up to 800 C
- Fully Austenitic Stainless Steel Tig/Mig Wire for Welding of Heat Resistant Steels containing 25% Cr and 20% Ni like wise suited to Welding Heat and Sealing Resistant ferritic Chromium Steels. Non sealing up to 1200 C Weld Metals Exhibits Good Toughness Â down to 196 C
ER 70 S2
- Austenitic Ferritic Tig/Mig Wire for Welding of Steels to Unalloyed Steel Highest operating temperature is 300 C.
ER 70 S6
- Carbon Steel Tig Wire are used in Tig Heat Exchangers, Pressure Vessels.
ER 80 B2
- Copper Coated Solid Wire for the GMAW of non alloyed Steels as used in General Construction, Automotive Components, Fabrication & Ship Building.
ER 80 SG
- Medium Alloyed Tig/Mig Wire for Welding of Cr, Mo, Alloyed Crip Resistant Boiler & Pipe Steels subjected to operating temperature up to 550 C
ER 80 B6
- Medium Alloyed Tig Wire for Welding of Atmospheric Corrosion Resistant Steels and Structural Steels. Weal Metal have Good Tough and Mechanical Properties.
ER 100 SG
- Tig Wire used in Welding of Material Contain 5% Cr & .5% Mo. Oil Refineries & Petro Chemical Industries uses this product.
ER 90 S B3
- Medium Alloyed Tig Wire of High Strength fine grain structural steels suitable for Welding in Boiler, Pressure Vessel, Pipeline, Crack Resistant & High Strength.
Tig Wire Cr-Mo-Low Alloyed steels, 2.25% Cr 1.0% Mo type, resistant to hot creep, for example 10 CrMo 9 -10, Suitable for the construction of pressure vessels, pipes, submitted to operating temperatures up to 580 C. Weld under protection of Ar / CO2 gas mixture.ER 805 Ni2
Tig Wire used for Welding High Quality Welding in Construction of Storage Tanks and Piping Systems for Cryogenic Applications Weld Deposit is noted for its particularly good 100C temperature properties. Aluminum Tig Mig WireER 4043
Mig/Tig Rod 5% Si Alloyed Aluminum Suitable for Welding AiSi 2.7% Al.Mg.Si Alloys. Excellent Welding Features due to High Si content.ER 5356
Mig/Tig 5% Mg Alloyed Aluminum Suitable for Alloyed containing up to 5% Magnesium Construction of Ship Building, Railways Auto Tank Sectors.